星期二, 一月 15, 2013

Let's Party


Love you till the very end


词: Grace
曲/和音: black26Man
唱:Yaoguntianshi
编曲: Loong_2q

verse 1
I saw u walk pass my side and there’s no deny
I couldn’t help turn around took a little spy
U gave a wink smile at me 
send my heart to melt

pre-chorus
Then one day I was feeling a little down
U came to me did a trick just to make me smile
I hardly breathe cant believe that my world go wild

chorus 1
It feels like love in the breeze
I feel the air going deep
It feels like rain in the summer
Every time u sweep me off my feet

chorus 2
I know its true and I hope
That someday you’ll feel the same way too
I give u my hand and promise to always be there
I will love you till the very end

verse 1
I’ve always been waiting here for my prince to cum
To rescue me from my fate in his loving arms
Now finally I have found
You’re my special one

bridge
Oh…this road ahead seems so far away But
I’ll be with u every single day
Just trust me, baby


1 条评论:

kok hou 说...

WALAU,要这么high咩? 哇哈哈哈!!!

赞啦。给我给我!